- With with meditation at its heart, with religion and spiritual inquiry as its blood.
- Making it clear that the goal is in giving birth to the New Man
- A school for those who are disciples, those who are ready to take sannyas – those who are ready to die, ready to be transformed
- a place for being close to a master – (or many masters?)
- To instruct the individual by myth and symbol in the profound mysteries of Nature, and thereby to assist each to discover his or her own true Identity
- To instruct every man and woman how best to adapt his life to the cosmos and to develop his faculties to the utmost advantage.
Library of Universal Knowledge
Temple of Understanding: The Temple will represent all religions of the world, visibly manifested as sixteen gates opened to a central, void space to represent the Divine
- Rooms for residents and visitors
- Gardens, Open spaces
A Hall for mass meditation and international conferences
A University for Meditation. Departments such as: (a) A Training centre for esoteric sciences; (b) A Training College for Yoga and meditation; (c) An East and West Meeting Centre for Psychologies and Philosophies